Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clips & Skiing

Ella's hair has been growing in SO much! It's so fun to see her change from being such a bald baby and I am already anticipating being able to put her hair in pigtails! We might not get those yet BUT....it is long enough for me to put in just a little clip! I am worried she might pull it out though and choke on it so I haven't really let her wear one out yet but I think she looks SO cute with her little clip in! These pictures were from St. Patrick's Day so I put a little green clippy in!


Since the big snow storms up in the mountains, Eric and I have been wanting to go skiing. It took us 2 or 3 months to find a day to go but we finally went! Eric took a personal day last Wednesday and we drove to my parents' house Tuesday night. After a relaxing morning, we headed up the mountain and got caught behind this stupid truck going literally 5 mph!!!! We were behind it about 20 minutes until it lifted that yellow thing up and thanked us for wasting our time. We couldn't figure out what in the world it was for so if any of you know what a truck like this does with the yellow thing down and dragging on the road, please let us know!


Once we got there, we had a great time! It was SO warm up there, I wouldn't have worn my jacket if I was guaranteed not to fall! Seriously, people were skiing in t-shirts and tank tops! It was a gorgeous day and it was nice to just have a day with us two! We mainly skied together but after lunch we parted ways for about 30 minutes so Eric could go on some daredevil runs and I could just do my safer ones! This was only my 3rd time skiing and boy was I nervous when I got to the top the first time! It's not quite like a bike for me yet....I don't always remember what I'm doing! It was a great time and I'm SO glad we went!


Ella had a fun day that day too....she got to see all her DB cousins and aunties and hang out with Grammie and Grampie....who could ask for more??? Thanks for taking such good care of her for us that day!

No comments: