Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Packing...

I'm in the midst of packing for a little trip we're taking up to Lake Tahoe. It's amazing how much more you need when you are packing a baby! You can't just plan on one outfit per day either for them or you...you never know when spit-up or poop might get on both of you and require a change of clothes! I know I'll overpack but I would rather do that than wish I had more! Good thing we're driving!

Not much has been going on here lately! Eric helped my dad and brother-in-law paint this past Saturday so I came with and just hung out with my mom and sisters! Jani and I did a little project at her house and Anneke got to play with Ella before she went down for a nap. Anneke had Ella in her room and hung some toys from the dresser for Ella to look at! It was SO cute and sweet of her!

I'm looking forward to escaping the heat for a while! It drops down to the 40's and 50's at night there so it will definitely be a change! I better get back to it so I can get some sleep tonight!

No comments: